Before I took a break to make some drinking chocolate and watch Mega-Shark vs. Giant Octopus (Starring Debbie Gibson), I got public calendars working. If you’re logged in, you see the full event details on the calendar, if you’re not logged in, you just see ‘unavailable’.
I also set up subdomain handling, so that if you go to, say, reiki-center.innerlighttools.com/calendar/2011/02, you’ll see the calendar for that practitioner. I’ll be using the subdomain stuff all over the place in the future. It was actually trivial to do once I read this turorial.
appointment model appointment controller appointment view for user, with basic CSS expand user registration to handle business name
- seed data for a few users/appointments/events
subdomain handling in dev appointment view for anonymous patient
- appointment list for next two days on Center page
- patient registration
- logged in patient appointment scheduling
- super-simple mailchimp template
- mailchimp setup for confirmation email